Diabetics can eat cookies prepared healthily. Here is how to make diabetic cookies.
cookies are fast foods that can be eaten at breakfast or between meals, and diabetics can also eat cookies that are prepared healthily through oats.
Important alert: Every diabetic should consult his doctor about the number of oatmeal cookies that can be eaten.
How to make diabetic cookies
- A cup of oats.
- A cup of brown flour.
- A third of a cup of fructose sugar.
- A third of a cup of oil.
- an egg.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- Pinch of salt
How to prepare
- In a bowl, put the oil, egg, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Add the fructose sugar and a pinch of salt and stir the ingredients.
- Add the oats to the baking powder with stirring.
- Gradually add the brown flour with the kneading until we get a cohesive dough.
- The dough is formed into small balls and laid out on a tray lined with butter paper.
- Place in the oven at 180 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Provides bliss and healing.
- And this is how to make diabetic cookies.
Cocoa Diabetic cookies
- a cup Baking soda
- half of cup Brown sugar
- a cup Cocoa
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 tablespoons (skimmed) Vanilla
- a teaspoon Chocolate chips: ½ cup (sugar-free)
How to prepare cocoa Diabetic cookies
In a small bowl, mix flour with baking soda. Melt in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat, add brown sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, milk, and vanilla, then add the flour mixture, stir well until the ingredients are homogeneous and you have a soft dough. Put the dough in a bowl and leave to cool for 10 minutes. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the cookies in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are set.
Tea Diabetic cookies
without flour and oatmeal, easy and fast, melts in the mouth Delicious tea biscuits that melt in the mouth, for diabetics and those on the keto diet, without any kind of flour or oats, easy and quick to prepare, even your children and non-diabetics will love it, or those who follow a diet, its taste is irresistible, with very simple ingredients.
How to make tea diabetic cookies
Through my lady’s kitchen, we will offer you, sweets, for diabetics and those who follow diets, such as the keto diet, this cake will become addictive for them, although it is made with healthy materials, it is very tasty, try it, it is worth a try.
- A cup of coconut flour
- equivalent to 200 grams A cup of sesame flour
- equivalent to 200 grams an egg Quarter cup of cream
- 1 tablespoon of Stevia sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
How to make anise diabetic cookies
- a special recipe for cookies that can be eaten alone or with hot drinks such as coffee and tea. And anise cookies, as the name suggests, contain anise as the main ingredient.
- Anise is one of the perennial herbs whose seeds and essential oils have been used since ancient times in the world of medicine and herbs, its origins go back to the Mediterranean and the Middle East, and it was always famous in the Nile region and among the ancient Egyptians.
Ingredients for making anise diabetic cookies
Patients with diabetes will be able to enjoy the taste of sweet cookies despite their health condition that requires less sugar, through the healthy anise cookies recipe that we present to them today.
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups brown flour
- 2/3 cup fructose
- 2/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons anise
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- pinch of salt
How to prepare
- In a medium bowl, place the oil, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and anise Add the fructose sugar and salt, stir the ingredients well, then add the oats added to the baking powder with stirring.
- Gradually add the brown flour with kneading until you get a cohesive dough, then shape it into small balls Arrange the cookie balls on a tray lined with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Take the anise cookies out of the oven and let them cool down a bit, then serve.
Apple pie with honey
- Two cups of wheat flour, with a quarter of the quantity being wheat bran.
- Three-quarters of a cup of vegetable oil and vegetable butter.
- A cup of fruit sugar or diet sugar, preferably ground.
- an egg.
- Three tablespoons of milk.
- The juice of half a lemon.
- A spoonful of baking powder.
- A spoonful of vanilla.
- Two cups of peeled, seeded, and grated apple.
- Half a cup of pure honey.
- Three tablespoons of cinnamon.
- A quarter of a cup of finely crushed camel eye.
Method of preparation
- In a bowl, put the amount of sugar and oil or butter and stir the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add eggs, vanilla, milk and stir again.
- Add the baking powder and lemon juice and start mixing the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
- Add the wheat flour until you have a soft dough, and be careful not to knead it too much.
- Let it rest a bit and prepare the apple filling.
- Add the apple, after getting rid of its water, in a bowl, put the amount of honey, cinnamon, and camel’s eye on it, and stir the ingredients until they mix.
- Bring a circular oven tray with short edges, grease it with a little butter and divide the dough into two parts, so that one part is larger than the other.
- Put the largest part in the bottom of the tray and with the tip of a fork, make some strokes to facilitate the process of leveling and distributing the heat.
- Put the mixture of apples and honey on top of the dough and distribute it evenly.
- Place the other part of the dough over the surface of the apple and honey, either by grating and spreading it on the surface or by cutting it into longitudinal slices and placing them opposite to each other.
- Bake it at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius for half an hour, then brown it from the top, as soon as it comes out, cut it into squares or as you like, and leave it to cool before taking it out of the tray.