Healthy chicken escalope rolls for diet
Chicken breast: 100 grams (without skin)
Pasta: 30 grams (uncooked)
Mushrooms: 40 grams (white, cut into quarters)
Pesto sauce: 20 grams
Cake powder: 10 gm
Eggs: 10 gr
Flour: 5 grams
Red pepper: 5 g (cut into cubes)
Yellow pepper: 5 g (cut into cubes)
Pine nuts: 5 grams (roasted)
Basil leaves: 2 grams (basil, chopped)
Balsamic vinegar: 2 ml
Lemongrass: Agarwood (piece)
Salt, to taste
Black pepper to taste
How to prepare
Mix half of the chopped basil leaves with the mushrooms, and set aside.
Slice the chicken breast on one side, but do not complete the pieces on the other side.
Then open the chicken breast until it takes the shape of a butterfly. Wrap in plastic wrap and beat until flat and fluffy
.Place the mushrooms on one side of the chicken, and roll.
Mix the eggs with the remaining basil leaves and set aside in a bowl.
Put the flour and breadcrumbs powder in two separate bowls.
First, coat the chicken roll with flour, then dip it in the egg and coat it with cake powder.
Place the chicken roll covered with cookie crumbs in an oven tray on a parchment paper.
cook this chicken roll in an oven at 185°C for 20 minutes. then left to cool.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
Then season with salt and pepper. and set aside.
Cut the chicken roll and connect the pieces together with a lemon stick.
Indian Yogurt Chicken
- Chicken breast: 1 kilo (fillet cut into cubes)
- Yogurt: a cup
- Onions: 2 tablets (chopped in cubes)
- Garlic: 4 cloves (crushed)
- Ginger: 1 tablespoon (fresh and chopped)
- Hot green pepper: horn (chopped)
- Tomato: half a cup (mashed)
- Vegetable oil: 3 tablespoons
- Dried coriander: 2 teaspoons (crushed)
- Cumin: 1 teaspoon (crushed)
- Turmeric: half a teaspoon
- Indian masala spices: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: a teaspoon