Feeling pain is possible, among different age groups, and all parts of the body, and the frequent use of drugs causes many side effects, in addition to the fact that there are many cases, in which it is not correct to take analgesic drugs, so some natural recipes that help On relieving pain.
Natural chronic pain relief
Turmeric is one of the best herbs, which contains high levels of antioxidants, in addition to being able to relieve pain, especially pain caused by arthritis, due to its ability to treat infections.
How to prepare
A teaspoon of turmeric powder is prepared, a teaspoon of bee honey is added to it, then mixed with a quantity of milk, and taken daily until the pain is eliminated.
Turmeric can be used in cooking recipes as a spice. In the event of blood thinning, it is advised to consult a doctor about the appropriate amount of turmeric per day.
Hot pepper method
Hot pepper is one of its most important features, eliminating inflammation of the joints and bones, killing bacteria and germs, eliminating rheumatism, and relieving pain. Therefore, we find that it is an essential component in topical ointments, which are used to treat bone pain.
How to prepare
- Melt half a cup of coconut oil, then add two tablespoons of chili powder to it.
- The mixture is placed on the site of the pain, left for 20 minutes, then rinsed well with soap and water.
- The recipe is repeated three times a day until you feel better.
- It is strictly forbidden to apply the recipe to people with sensitive skin, or in the case of skin infections or wounds.
Ginger has distinctive properties in treating inflammation and pain, resulting from it, and it also contains several antioxidants, as well as substances capable of relieving pain, especially that caused by arthritis.
How to prepare
- The first method is to fill a cup of boiling water, then add to it a teaspoon of dried ginger or a few slices of ginger fruits, then add lemon juice and a spoon of bee honey, and take it regularly until you feel better, and ginger can be added to cooking recipes To enhance its ability in the body.
- The second method is to mix 50 grams of ginger, 50 grams of turmeric, and 50 grams of ground fenugreek, and one tablespoon of this powder is taken in the morning, on an empty stomach, and again in the evening before bed. How to massage with garlic and mustard oil This mixture can reduce inflammation and treat the resulting pain, as well as its ability to improve the performance of blood circulation, in addition to being able to relax the muscles.
How to prepare
Two tablespoons of mustard oil are heated, then two cloves of minced garlic are added to them, stirred over low heat for up to three minutes, then left to cool and applied to the site of pain, gently massaging until feeling better.
Apple cider vinegar and honey method
- Apple cider vinegar contains many elements and minerals necessary for the body, including phosphorous, potassium, magnesium, and calcium, which makes it able to strengthen joints, treat pain, and remove infections.
- As for honey, it relieves pain and fights inflammation.
How to prepare
Two teaspoons of bee honey are mixed with two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water, then this mixture is taken up to three times daily until complete recovery.
Learn how to get rid of gum pain in simple ways at home
Gingivitis is an annoying problem that occurs for many reasons. It can be caused by something as simple as brushing teeth, having a sore, or wearing dentures. For women, it may be caused by hormonal changes, pregnancy, or menopause, and it can happen around the time of the cycle. monthly.
- Other times, gum pain may be a sign of a more serious oral health problem such as thrush or gingivitis, according to the Healthline website.
- There are home remedies that can be done to relieve gum pain quickly.
- If your only symptom is gum pain, try these home remedies:
Rinse with saltwater
- Heat 1 cup of water on the stove not just boiling warm and pour a cold cup, add 1 tsp.
- Salt into warm water and mix well. Rinse the mixture in your mouth, then spit it out when finished (do not swallow).
- The salt will help prevent bacterial growth in your mouth and reduce bacteria in the gums, which may cause swelling. Rinse your mouth with warm salt water twice a day. At least until the swelling subsides.
- Try either hot or cold compresses to help relieve the pain.
- Hot compresses Water heated to an acceptable temperature and not boiling Soak a clean washcloth in hot water, then reduce the excess. Gently press a warm, damp washcloth to your face near the area where gum pain occurs and not directly to the gums.
- To make a cold compress, wrap an ice pack in a clean cloth and apply it in the same way as with a hot compress. Use either method until the pain subsides, or alternate between hot and cold until any swelling or inflammation subsides.
- Some herbs and spices can be turned into home remedies to treat gingivitis and pain, such as clove powder, which is a pain reliever. They have been used as alternative oral pain relievers for a long time.
- In addition to generosity, it helps treat infections.
- To use this remedy, mix the powder of the herbs you like with a little warm water until you have a paste. Apply the paste directly on the gums until the pain subsides. Then rinse your mouth with water.
Take a new tea bag and stir it in the boiling water for up to 5 minutes, as you would to make tea. When the teabag is cool enough to touch, place it directly on the sore gums for at least 5 minutes. Black tea, green tea, or any tea containing anti-inflammatory herbs like ginger and chamomile are common examples. Anti-inflammatory herbs will calm down.