ٌRecipe healthy desserts
The mother is always looking for what is useful and healthy for her family members, whether from dessert dishes or the main dishes. Diversified and useful food is the basis of a healthy body and mind; Therefore, we see that she avoids cooking what is harmful or unhealthy, and among the sweets that depend in their preparation on useful ingredients: light chocolate cake, and biscuit slice cake, where we will present in this article how to prepare each of them.
Light Chocolate Cake Ingredients
- a box of fat-free condensed milk.
- 100 grams of melted butter.
- One hundred and fifty grams of water.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- Two hundred grams of white flour.
- Half a cup of cocoa gentlemen.
- Two tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
- A teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- A tablespoon of cocoa.
- cup of powdered sugar.
- One and a half tablespoons of boiling water.
In a small bowl, sift the flour, cocoa, and baking soda, and set aside. In a wide and deep bowl, put the condensed milk, butter, water and vanilla. Add the ingredients of the first dish to the milk mixture, and mix them well until we get a homogeneous mixture. Pour the mixture into a cake pan greased with a little oil, and cover with a piece of tin. Bake the cake in the oven at a temperature of one hundred and fifty degrees Celsius for forty-five minutes or until it is completely cooked. We take it out and leave it for ten minutes to cool, then remove the tin. Decorate with a thick layer of cocoa mixture.
To prepare the covering mixture or cocoa:
Put the butter in a bowl, add cocoa powder, sugar, and boiling water, and mix well until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
How to make biscuit slices
- a cup of white flour.
- Half a cup of sugar.
- One hundred and twenty grams of butter.
- Ingredients for the top layer:
- A can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Medium sized egg.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Two tablespoons of white flour.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
Method of preparation
Put the flour and sugar in a deep bowl, then add the butter to them, and knead until we have a cohesive dough. Put the dough in a tray or tray, and put it in the oven for fifteen minutes, until it turns golden. Mix the ingredients for the top layer until it becomes homogeneous and smooth, then pour it over the cake and flatten the surface with the tip of a knife. Return the cake to the oven for another thirty minutes, until it is completely cooked. Take out the cake and let it cool down well before slicing and serving.
A sugar-free diet or diet is considered a bad health habit. Because the body needs sugar in a simple way to provide it with the energy needed to carry out vital processes, so many women who follow a diet regimen resort to making certain types of sweets that contain a small percentage of sugars and calories to avoid weight gain, and through this topic we will present some ways to make sweets Suitable for diet.
Making sweets for the diet Brownies Diet
- an egg and an egg white.
- A quarter cup of diet sugar. spoonful of vanilla
- A cup of finely ground oats.
- A quarter cup of brown flour.
- A bag of baking powder.
- A spoonful of Nescafe.
- Three tablespoons of oil.
- Bitter chocolate granules.
- Raw nuts.
Method of preparation:
- Put the egg and egg white into a mixing bowl, add sugar and vanilla, and beat the ingredients until the egg disappears. Mix the baking powder with the oat flour, the flour and the Nescafe in another bowl.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl and continue mixing until you have a homogeneous mixture. Shape the mixture into circles and stack them a little, then decorate with chocolate chips and nuts. Place the circles in an oven tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for about ten minutes.
Healthy cheesecake Ingredients:
- A box of biscuits. Low fat cheese.
- Half a cup of skim milk.
- A cup of low-fat condensed milk.
- Raspberry sauce.
- Two pieces of soft cheese.
- Put the biscuits in a food processor and grind them finely.
- Add half a cup of milk to the biscuits and stir until you have a sand-like mixture. Stack the resulting mixture in the tray and put the tray in the freezer until the mixture is firm. Put the condensed milk in a thick-bottomed saucepan, put the saucepan over a medium heat, add low-fat cheese and soft cheese, and stir until the cheese melts completely and you have a homogeneous, dense mixture.
- Put the mixture on top of the biscuit layer and flatten its surface, then return the tray to the freezer and leave it for two hours. Take out the tray and decorate it with raspberry sauce and cut it.
- Two cups each: barley flour, white sugar.
- Finely grated red beet.
- A tablespoon of cocoa.
- Two eggs.
- A spoonful of vanilla and baking powder.
Put eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl and mix together on high speed for five minutes.
Add the vanilla and shredded beets to the mixing bowl and stir the ingredients together.
Gradually add flour and baking powder to the mixture, taking care to continue mixing until you have a homogeneous and cohesive mixture. Pour the mixture into the molds and put the molds in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius and leave them until they are cooked, then remove them and leave them to cool and turn them over.
Healthy Oat Dessert
Three cups of oats mixed with raisins, hazelnuts, flaxseeds, and dried fruits. a glass of honey; Two tablespoons of brown sugar. spoon of butter. Pinch of vanilla and salt.
Method of preparation:
Put the butter, brown sugar, honey and salt in a special microwave dish, and put the dish in the microwave until the ingredients melt and you have a homogeneous mixture. Put the oats in a large bowl, then add the sugar, honey and butter mixture and mix the ingredients. Pour the resulting mixture into the tray and keep it in the refrigerator for two hours until it cools and hardens.