Because of food, ancient civilizations have been built and people have raced since ancient times to invent and invent the most delicious and distinguished dishes with all the available flavors. – And here is our site that takes you on a journey with the most delicious recipes in this vast world… Where are you, food lovers?!! We will leave this delicious recipe in your hands, and we hope it will satisfy your special taste.
To make a healthy muffin, we need the following:
- ½ cup light butter at room temperature
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups of flour
- a quarter of a teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon egg
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Blueberry (blueberry)
- 2 cups and
- ½ Lemon zest
How to make a healthy muffin
Steps to make a healthy muffin:
We beat (butter + sugar) until the mixture becomes fluffy, then gradually add eggs to it with whisking, then add (vanilla + lemon zest) and beat
Mix (flour + baking powder + salt) and sift Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, then gradually add the cup of milk and mix well Add the blueberries to the healthy muffin mixture and mix
Prepare a muffin tray, line it with baking paper and pour the healthy muffin mixture into the molds, filling them only halfway.
Insert a healthy muffin tray into a preheated oven at 375°C for 20 minutes – We take out a tray of healthy muffins and serve the blueberry muffins cold or hot as desired
Give us your opinion on the result of your experience with this recipe
We wish you an unforgettable cooking and eating experience.
quotation: “Food is not just for consumption, just like music and art one has to feel.” Leonardo Da Vinci
“We should be concerned with how we present our food because the eyes eat before the mouth.”
The basic muffin recipe.
We always prefer in my lady’s kitchen to provide the basics of preparation with sweets and well-known and famous dishes We chose delicious and easy muffins for you as part of my lady’s kitchen campaign #Feed Them_Right.
Create prepare them and serve them to your children Ingredients Flour: two cups Butter: 150 grams (melted) Eggs: 2 tablets Vanilla: a teaspoon Baking powder: two teaspoons Salt: half a teaspoon Milk: half a cup Sugar: three-quarters of a cup
How to prepare
Beat the butter, eggs, sugar, milk, and vanilla until the mixture becomes creamy and homogeneous.
Shift the flour with the baking powder and salt, then add the flour mixture to the egg and butter mixture until the ingredients are homogeneous.
Spread the mixture on a muffin tray lined with special paper and put it in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Muffin strawberries and cheese
- Ingredients Flour: two cups Baking powder: two teaspoons Sugar:
- half a cup Eggs:
- 1 piece Oil: a quarter of a cup Milk
- a cup Vanilla: two teaspoons Strawberries
- two cups (chopped) Cream cheese
- half a pack (for filling) Sugar
- ½ cup (for the filling) Eggs
- 1 piece (whipped (beat the egg with a fork and use half of it) for the filling) Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon (for filling) Flour: 1/4 cup (for the face) Sugar:
- 1/4 cup (for the face) Cinnamon
- a quarter of a teaspoon (for the face) Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon (for the face) Butter
- 2 tablespoons (room temperature, for the face) Almonds
- ¼ cup (sliced or chopped for the face)
How to prepare
- Mix the filling ingredients and set aside
- Mix the ingredients for the face without the almonds to become like crumbs, then add the almonds and set aside
- Mix the flour and baking powder
- Beat milk, oil, egg, and vanilla
- Add to the dry ingredients and stir to combine with a rubber spatula (it is important not to over mix)
- Line the muffin tray with special paper and heat the oven to 175
- Put a tablespoon and a half of the muffin mixture in the tray
- Add a tablespoon of the cheese mixture (the filling)
- Put several pieces of strawberry, then a little of the face mixture, and repeat the ball completely again
- Bake to pass the cake test and leave to cool on a wire
- Flour: 2 cups
- Brown sugar: a third of a cup
- Sugar: 1/3 cup (white)
- Baking powder:2 teaspoons
- Salt: a quarter of a teaspoon
- Butter: ½ cup (soft / at room temperature)
- Eggs: 2 tablets (at room temperature)
- Milk: three-quarters of a cup
- Vanilla: a teaspoon and a half
- Chocolate chips: one and a half cups
- How to prepare
- Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the muffin paper in an oven tray and set it aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until you get a creamy mixture.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and milk while continuing to beat.
- Add half of the flour, stir gently with a wooden spoon, and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix half of the chocolate chips with the rest of the flour.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the prepared mixture and stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the muffin mixture into the paper on the tray and decorate it with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Put the tray in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the muffins are puffed.
- Take the muffin out of the oven and leave it to cool for 10 minutes, then serve it on your plate.