We will present to you good recipes which are healthy too, Just keep reading
How to make salty muffins with chicken and cheese
There are several types of muffins, some of them are savory, i.e. salty, and some are sweet.
In this recipe, we offer a savory muffin with chicken and cheese, which is a nutritious meal suitable for children especially. It consists of eggs, milk, flour, vegetables, and chicken that are cooked together in the oven until they are cooked and served hot for breakfast or even dinner.
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup liquid milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- 1 green pepper chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon hot red pepper
How to prepare
Put the eggs in a bowl and beat them, then add the milk and beat a little. Gradually add the flour while continuing to beat until the flour disappears. Add the oil and mix the ingredients well. In another bowl, put the chicken, tomatoes, peppers, green onions, grated cheese, and parsley and stir.
Add salt, black, and red pepper, stir well and pour over the eggs, milk, and flour mixture and stir until all ingredients are mixed. Grease the muffin tin with oil and spread the mixture in it with a little cheese sprinkled on the face of each piece, then put it in the oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes until it is cooked. Remove the muffin from the oven and it is ready to be served.
How to make a cocoa muffin
It is very easy This cocoa muffin recipe will be one of the recipes that you always adopt, as it is easy and gives you great results. The ingredients are simple. They are eggs, sugar, milk, cocoa, and others.
They are placed in a muffin tray, and when they are cooked, they will look very delicious and taste wonderful and crisp. You can serve them to your guests with coffee or for your children to eat at school.
Muffins are great at All times, occasions and birthdays.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup liquid milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ cup flour
- To decorate: Chocolate pieces
How to prepare
- Put the eggs in a bowl and beat well, then add the sugar and beat until the mixture rises and becomes creamy.
- Add both the oil and milk and beat until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the vanilla, baking powder, cocoa, and flour and whisk until the cake ingredients are completely mixed.
- Put the muffin leaves in the muffin tray, then distribute the mixture in each of them and put a sprinkle of chocolate pieces on each piece of it as desired.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, then put the muffin tray in it for 20 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and the muffins are ready to be served.
Carrot and Walnut Muffin
Carrot and Walnut Muffin, When your children are tired of chocolate cake and muffin, you should change and try the delicious carrot and walnut muffin, which the whole family will surely love, and it is served with cream cheese with orange.
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon liquid vanilla
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ a cup of milk
- 1 ½ cup finely grated carrots
- ⅔ cup chopped walnuts
To prepare the cream:
- 113 grams melted cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 drops vanilla, or to taste
How to prepare
Preheat the oven to a temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit, then place a sheet of parchment paper in a 12-piece muffin tray.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, put the butter and sugar and mix until the mixture rises, then add the egg and 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla and mix well.
In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and stir well, then add a third of the flour mixture to the butter mixture with half the amount of milk and mix well.
Add another third of the flour mixture with the rest of the milk and mix, then add the rest of the flour and mix until all the ingredients are completely mixed.
Add to the mixture sprinkled with chopped carrots and walnuts, then spread the mixture on a muffin tray and put it in the oven for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix with an electric mixer the melted cream cheese, orange zest, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and a little vanilla and mix them well, then put them in the fridge and serve with carrot and walnut muffins.
Egg muffin for breakfast
How to prepare
- Prepare the oven at 200 C. Grease a 12-cup muffin tray with light oil.
- Boil a large pan of water over high heat.
- Carefully put the eggs in the boiling water.
- Boil them for 4 and a half minutes.
- Immediately transfer them to a bowl of ice water.
- Chill them for 10 minutes.
- And peel them.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sausages, and cook for 4 minutes or until browned.
- Stirring occasionally until they crumble.
- Put them on paper towels to filter.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, bicarbonate, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Combine the milk, oil, and large eggs in a separate large bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture to the milk mixture.
- Stir with a wooden spoon or until the mixture is smooth.
- Put ⅔ of the amount of sausage and 50 g of cheese.
- Divide half of the dough evenly among the prepared muffin pan cups.
- Then place one peeled hard-boiled egg in the center of each cup vertically, and place the second section of the remaining dough on top of them. Sprinkle the muffins with the remaining sausage and cheese.
- Bake at 200 C on the bottom rack of the oven until the chocolate is melted and a fork inserted in the center with a little crumb of moist comes out about 17 minutes. Take them out of the oven and cool on the grill for 10 minutes.
- Carefully, use a knife to separate the edges from the tray cups.